Sunday, April 17, 2011

Great Week

This should be a great week…

The weather is suppose to be fabulous (other than allergies) but mid-70's and beautiful!!!!

Hunter is on spring break this week so no homework, and no real pressure to do anything. I am sure I will make him do some work since his grades aren't great and practice his typing skills.

This Thursday James and I celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary which is hard to believe. I will have been married to James as long as I was married to Clark. I will admit, the 10 years I have been married to James has gone by so much faster!!! Of course, Hunter has grown up so much and so quickly in the past 10 years!!! The saying is so true, life only gets better and better!!!

We are celebrating the end of our week by going on Saturday (assuming the weather is good) to North Carolina to the Carowinds Amusement park. We haven't done an amusement park in quite a few years and Hunter has decided that he is ready to try some upside down coasters. I will up date you more after our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment