Monday, December 17, 2012

Happy Holidays!!!

As I post this ecard, I realize that I haven't posted anything all year. One of my New Year's resolution is to update the blog with our family happenings MUCH more often in 2013!!! To catch everyone up, we will be going to New Orleans to spend Christmas with Jeff and his family. We love Jeff "Grandpa" but we or I am going to see the girls...Lisa, Amber and the new member of the family....BRIELLA!! Amber had Briella in August and she has been the light of our lives!! Paul, will be coming home this week to meet his new daughter. He is currently stationed in Korea until June, 2013. Briella is being Christened this Saturday, December 21st. I will try to get more pictures of Bella on next week. Sorry to make this so short but I am busy trying to finish up Christmas cards, wrapping and packing!! :) Happy Holidays and check back soon!!! Love, Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment