Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Driving Manual Transmission

Hunter tried driving my manual transmission in a parking lot today. He did it twice with no stalling, jerking or anything!!!  Mom was COOL!!  I was quite proud of both of us.  


I am not sure what to think of all of these changes.  The last 2 weeks Hunter's grades have been improving and he seems to be trying harder in order to get the rewards.  Why then, has it taken 8.5 years to get to this point or has an alien taken over my child's body???


The past week or so he has told me he is finishing his homework at school.  I am hoping so but waiting to hear from the teachers that we are missing all of these assignments.


Wish us luck.  More later as we are planning Hunter's 15th birthday celebration next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment