Thursday, February 10, 2011

Men are like aliens

I had a son almost 15 years ago.  I vowed that I was going to raise him right so he didn't grow up to be one of "those" men.  Now, he has turned into an "alien".

All of his interests seem to revolves around gun, violence, computer games and science fiction.  What happened to the well rounded little person that I was trying to raise??

Last night I sat in the living room to watch tv with them and looked up to see a person "hanging" on a meat hook!!!  I looked over and both my husband and my son were totally engrossed in watching this show.  What is up with this???  How did my sweet child "change" on me?  I have very little in common with them since of course, I am not going to sit and watch a show with a dead person hanging from a meat hook!!!

So confused....

No comments:

Post a Comment